About Radiocarbon and Our Web Site
Radiocarbon is the main international journal of record for research articles and date lists relevant to 14C and other radioisotopes and techniques used in archaeological, geophysical, oceanographic and related dating.
Our journal is published bimonthly and is housed in the Department of Geosciences at the University of Arizona. We also publish conference proceedings and other occasional monographs on topics related to our fields of interest.
If you're looking for basic information on 14C dating, we suggest you try the Radiocarbon WEB-Info site first.
- Editor: A. J. T. Jull, Department of Geosciences, The University of Arizona
- Associate Editors: J. Warren Beck, George Burr, and Greg Hodgins
Department of Physics, The University of Arizona
- Managing Editor: Kimberley Elliott, kimelliott (@email.arizona.edu)
- Subscriptions: please contact subscriptions_newyork (@cambridge.org) if you are in the Americas.
- Please contact journals (@cambridge.org) for subscriptions in rest of the world
Physical Mail and Telephone
RADIOCARBON Tel.: +1 520 621 6024
4717 E. Fort Lowell Rd. Fax.: +1 520 621 0584
Tucson, AZ 85712-1201 USA